Job Details Job Location: Copy Paper - Shreveport, LA Salary Range: $13.00 Description Job Title: Corner Inspector Department: Copy Paper Location: Burt Street Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Production Supervisor...
Base Supply Center (BSC) Outside Sales Manager
Recent Job Postings
Job Details Job Location: Copy Paper - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $14.00 Description Job Title: Palletizer Department: Copy Paper Location: 1107 Burt Street, Shreveport, LA Reports To: ...
Job Details Job Location Copy Paper - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $15.00 Hourly Position Type Full Time Description Job Title: Baler Operator Department: Copy Paper Location: Burt Street Wage...
Job Details Job Location: Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 Salary/year Description Job Title: Executive Assistant Department: Corporate Location: 1826 Claiborne Avenue, Shreveport, LA...
Job Details Job Location Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $50,000.00 Description Job Title: Director, Customer Service Department: Corporate Wage Category: Exempt Location: Headquarters Reports To: Senior...
Job Details Job Location Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $52,000.00 Description Job Title: Director, Transportation and Distribution Department: Corporate Wage Category: Exempt Location: Headquarters Reports...
Job Title: Forklift Operator/Handler Department: Copy Paper Division Location: 1107 Burt Street Wage Category: Non-Exempt Report To: Warehouse Supervisor Date: January...
Title: Wrapper Operator Department: Copy Paper Location: 1107 Burt Street Wage Category: Non-Exempt Report To: Assistant Plant Director Duties include but are not limited to: Serve as a backup for...
Job Title: Designer Department: Laser, Design, and Die (LDD) Location: 1104 Hawn Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71107 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Laser, Design, and Die Duties include but are...
Job Title: Cashier/Customer Service Department: Base Supply Center Location: Fort Polk Self Service Supply Center (SSSC) Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, BSC...
Barksdale Base Store – Barksdale AFB, LA
Title: Base Supply Center (BSC) Outside Sales Manager
Department: Base Supply Center (BSC)
Location: Bossier City, Louisiana (Barksdale Airforce Base)
Wage Category: Exempt
Report To: BSC Program Director
Overview: The Base Supply Center (BSC) Outside Sales Manager will represent Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) to all governmental entities at the Federal, State, and local levels in Louisiana. This includes identifying, cultivating, and soliciting major or minor sales and prospective customers for L.A.B.’s BSCs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Become an expert in product knowledge, services, and core values of the Base Supply Centers and the AbilityOne Program.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with government buyers and contract personnel of the Federal, State, and local agencies within Louisiana as new customer account opportunities in BSC and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) sales.
- Research and identify all Louisiana cooperative purchasing platforms for L.A.B. to join.
- Screen bidding platforms daily to find bidding opportunities.
- Create and maintain a bidding process for maximum productivity and organization.
- Utilize available databases to generate government prospecting lists.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing L.A.B. BSC accounts.
- Drive strategic discussions with government entities to identify their needs and provide solutions.
- Generate and present complex quotes and proposals for customers.
- Present sales activities to L.A.B. team weekly.
- Actively use LinkedIn to prospect and promote the company’s postings for brand awareness.
- Attend multiple trade shows and events throughout the year.
- Consistently remain up-to-date on industry news and trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher (preferred).
- Prior military service (preferred).
- Government sales experience (1-5 years).
- Ability to travel is required for tradeshows and events.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Comfortable making cold calls daily.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team player.
- Self-starter capable and able to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to pass a background check for access to military and federal installations. (Required)
- Prolonged periods of sitting and working on computers.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Prolonged periods of driving. (Travel)
Apply via our website: https://lablind.com/employment.php
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All applicants will also be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or genetics, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.