Job Details Job Location Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $50,000.00 Description Job Title: Director, Customer Service Department: Corporate Wage Category: Exempt Location: Headquarters Reports To: Senior...
Recent Job Postings
Job Details Job Location Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $52,000.00 Description Job Title: Director, Transportation and Distribution Department: Corporate Wage Category: Exempt Location: Headquarters Reports...
Job Title: Forklift Operator/Handler Department: Copy Paper Division Location: 1107 Burt Street Wage Category: Non-Exempt Report To: Warehouse Manager Date: September...
Title: Wrapper Operator Department: Copy Paper Location: 1107 Burt Street Wage Category: Non-Exempt Report To: Assistant Plant Director Duties include but are not limited to: Serve as a backup for...
Job Title: Designer Department: Laser, Design, and Die (LDD) Location: 1104 Hawn Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71107 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Laser, Design, and Die Duties include but are...
Job Title: Cashier/Customer Service Department: Base Supply Center Location: Fort Polk Self Service Supply Center (SSSC) Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, BSC...
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector Department: Copy Paper Location: All Divisions Wage Category: Non-exempt Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager Duties include but are not limited to: Inspect all incoming material to ensure...
Don’t see a specific job that matches your qualifications? Please fill out the general application as we are always looking to hire new talent to join the LOUISIANA ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND team!
Job Title: Customer Care
Location: 1826 Claiborne Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71103
Wage Category: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Director, Customer Solutions
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or face-to-face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints, and follow up on customer interactions
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Set up new customer accounts and keep accounts up to date
- Provide quotes and process orders
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Interpersonal and listening skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Adaptability and initiative
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Thorough knowledge of Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) products, customer base, and procedures a plus
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and ability to type
- Numeric, oral, and written language applications
- Preference is given to qualified visually impaired individuals
Apply for this job!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All applicants will also be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or genetics, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.