Job Details Job Location Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $52,000.00 Description Job Title: Director, Transportation and Distribution Department: Corporate Wage Category: Exempt Location: Headquarters Reports...
Director, Customer Service
Recent Job Postings
Title: Wrapper Operator Department: Copy Paper Location: 1107 Burt Street Wage Category: Non-Exempt Report To: Assistant Plant Director Duties include but are not limited to: Serve as a backup for...
Job Title: Designer Department: Laser, Design, and Die (LDD) Location: 1104 Hawn Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71107 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Laser, Design, and Die Duties include but are...
Job Title: Cashier/Customer Service Department: Base Supply Center Location: Fort Polk Self Service Supply Center (SSSC) Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, BSC...
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector Department: Copy Paper Location: All Divisions Wage Category: Non-exempt Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager Duties include but are not limited to: Inspect all incoming material to ensure...
Job Title: Customer Care Department: Corporate Location: 1826 Claiborne Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71103 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Customer Solutions Duties include but are not limited to: Deal...
Don’t see a specific job that matches your qualifications? Please fill out the general application as we are always looking to hire new talent to join the LOUISIANA ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND team!
Job Title: Director, Customer Service
Wage Category: Exempt
Reports To: Senior Vice President
Overview: The Director, Customer Service will direct and oversee the organization’s customer service operations.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains departmental staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback.
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company.
- Drafts and implements the department’s budget.
- Strategically lead and develop the customer service team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives concerning customer service.
- Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS) – Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), or other Customer Metrics/scorecards
- Enhance the First Call Resolution.
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer.
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans, and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issue
- Work effectively with all peers including Finance, Marketing, and Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements.
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency.
- Set up new customer accounts and keep accounts up to date.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Bachelor’s degree required, or at least five years of related experience required, with prior management experience highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Apply via our website: https://lablind.com/employment.php
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All applicants will also be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or genetics, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.