Job Details Job Location Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $50,000.00 Description Job Title: Director, Customer Service Department: Corporate Wage Category: Exempt Location: Headquarters Reports To: Senior...
Quality Control Inspector
Recent Job Postings
Job Details Job Location Headquarters - Shreveport, LA Salary Range $52,000.00 Description Job Title: Director, Transportation and Distribution Department: Corporate Wage Category: Exempt Location: Headquarters Reports...
Title: Wrapper Operator Department: Copy Paper Location: 1107 Burt Street Wage Category: Non-Exempt Report To: Assistant Plant Director Duties include but are not limited to: Serve as a backup for...
Job Title: Designer Department: Laser, Design, and Die (LDD) Location: 1104 Hawn Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71107 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Laser, Design, and Die Duties include but are...
Job Title: Cashier/Customer Service Department: Base Supply Center Location: Fort Polk Self Service Supply Center (SSSC) Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, BSC...
Job Title: Customer Care Department: Corporate Location: 1826 Claiborne Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71103 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Customer Solutions Duties include but are not limited to: Deal...
Don’t see a specific job that matches your qualifications? Please fill out the general application as we are always looking to hire new talent to join the LOUISIANA ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND team!
Department: Copy Paper
Location: All Divisions
Wage Category: Non-exempt
Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspect all incoming material to ensure compliance with current contract specifications.
- Inspect in-process productions and notifies supervisors of defects.
- Perform final inspections on all orders before releasing them for shipment.
- Communicate with suppliers frequently regarding material specifications.
- Maintain test report records for the required time.
- Coordinate with warehouse on Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) orders (notifies warehouse when orders are ready to be finalized).
- Adhere to and comply with the shipping requirements for customers that require special routing.
- Perform quality control inspections at different locations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of line inspection experience is preferred
- One year of quality control experience is required.
- Ability to operate a fax machine, copier and product testing equipment.
- Ability to read a ruler.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for extended periods with frequent bending and light to medium lifting.
- Must be able to understand and apply government contract specifications inspection requirements.
- Must be able to withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures in warehouses.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills/knowledge.
Apply for this job online
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All applicants will also be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or genetics, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.