President and CEO Shreveport, LA Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) has been shining a light for people with visual impairments through training, services and employment since 1927. Founded by the Lions Clubs as Shreveport Association for the Blind, L.A.B....
Sales, Commercial Markets
Recent Job Postings
Job Title: Cashier Department: Base Service Center (BSC) Location: Barksdale Air Force Base Wage Category: Non-exempt Reports To: Manager, BSC Duties include but are not limited to: Greet customers and perform customer service...
Job Title: Ream Accumulator Department: Copy Paper Location: 1107 Burt Street, Shreveport Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Assistant Director, Copy Paper Purpose: Properly boxes finished product according to...
Job Title: Designer Department: Laser, Design, and Die (LDD) Location: 1104 Hawn Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71107 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Laser, Design, and Die Duties include but are...
Job Title: Cashier/Customer Service Department: Base Supply Center Location: Fort Polk Self Service Supply Center (SSSC) Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, BSC...
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector Department: Quality Control Location: All Divisions Wage Category: Non-exempt Reports To: Manager, Manufacturing Administrative Duties include but are not limited to: Inspect all incoming...
Job Title: Customer Care Department: Corporate Location: 1826 Claiborne Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71103 Wage Category: Non-Exempt Reports To: Director, Customer Solutions Duties include but are not limited to: Deal...
Job Title: Box Maker/Labeler Department: Laser, Design & Die (LDD) Location: 1104 Hawn Avenue Wage Category: Non-Exempt Report To: Plant Manager Purpose: Ensures labels are secure on all outgoing product...
Don’t see a specific job that matches your qualifications? Please fill out the general application as we are always looking to hire new talent to join the LOUISIANA ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND team!
Job Title: Sales, Commercial Markets
Department: L.A.B. Printing and Office Supply
Location: 1826 Claiborne Avenue
Wage Category: Exempt
Reports To: Director, Print Operations
Purpose: The primary responsibilities of this role are meeting or exceeding agency goals for profitable revenue growth by prospecting new customers and retaining old customers by utilizing target account lists, customer referrals, cold calls, and marketing campaigns. Proven ability in field sales, cold calls, and business networking are essential for the position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and qualifying leads and opportunities
- Conducting sales calls to understand customer’s current and future product needs and solutions
- Preparing, submitting, and presenting presentations, proposals and/or quotes
- Developing a presence in the local community by representing the company in business and community events
- Developing a plan to drive achievement of sales goals and objectives
- Maintaining commercial marketing lists and responsible for customer outreach through marketing campaigns
- Searching for bid opportunities on the local, state, and federal level
- Developing a strong external referral network through participation in business events such as trade shows, professional associations, and community events
- Preparing and reporting sales performance to the leadership team
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Superior working knowledge of printing, specifically the digital and wide format markets
- Established business network
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with production and customer service representatives both verbally and written
- The ability to engage senior-level personnel in a consultative approach to understand their needs
- The ability to align and influence internal stakeholders around opportunities
- The ability to manage opportunities to a successful close
- Willingness to travel
Apply for this job
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. All applicants will also be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Louisiana Association for the Blind (L.A.B.) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or genetics, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.