Job Title: Director, Customer Service
Wage Category: Exempt
Reports To: Senior Vice President
Overview: The Director, Customer Service will direct and oversee the organization’s customer service operations.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains departmental staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback.
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company.
- Drafts and implements the department’s budget.
- Strategically lead and develop the customer service team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives concerning customer service.
- Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS) – Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), or other Customer Metrics/scorecards
- Enhance the First Call Resolution.
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer.
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans, and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issue
- Work effectively with all peers including Finance, Marketing, and Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements.
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency.
- Set up new customer accounts and keep accounts up to date.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Bachelor’s degree required, or at least five years of related experience required, with prior management experience highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Apply via our website: https://lablind.com/employment.php